This is another recipe I prepared with almond pulp. Super easy and simple to make 🙂
What you need
3 whipped egg whites
3 egg yolk (optional)
5 easy steps
- Mix the almond pulp of about once cup of almonds add on ¼ cup of spelt flour, or whole wheat flour with cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, mashed banana, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the almond milk
- Add the egg white and /or yolks (optional)
- Oil a muffin pan and pour two or three tablespoons of the mixture per muffin. I like to stick a piece of dark chocolate in the center of each muffin. This is optional.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 325 c. Enjoy them!