Yesterday, I posted a simple recipe to make almond milk. Then, what to do with the pulp? Use it to prepare a variety of easy and delicious recipes full of fibre and flavors. Today, I prepared almond pancakes. Remember, I so not provide measurements because I eyeball the amounts. I do it intuitively! I enjoy doing it this way ! It is quick and simple.
What do you need?
3 whipped egg whites
3 egg yolk (optional)
5 easy steps
- Mix the almond pulp of about once cup of almonds add on ¼ cup of spelt flour, or whole wheat flour with cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, mashed banana, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the almond milk until the mixture gets some moist
- Add the egg white and /or yolks (optional)
- Pour two table spoons of the mixture ( makes one pancake) on a medium heated oily skillet. Once you notice the edges are turning a bit brown, turn them over.
- Enjoy them with your favorite toppings.